• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Orange County NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelsandAirwaves

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
New York
Hello all,
I've been apprenticing for about a year in the Orange/Sullivan/Rockland Counties in NY and I'm taking my license exam on 12/24. I bought the book that says I'll pass on the first try if I study it. I guess I better get crackin. :Eyecrazy:

This website is awesome. Thanks

Last edited:

Tony V

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
New York
Hello all,
I've been apprenticing for about a year in the Orange/Sullivan/Rockland Counties in NY and I'm taking my license exam on 12/24. I bought the book that says I'll pass on the first try if I study it. I guess I better get crackin. :Eyecrazy:

This website is awesome. Thanks

Welcome to the jungle......you folks have a great dirt track up there..
Now..
GET BACK TO THE BOOK...

Head Surfer

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Welcome to the forum! Let me know if I can be of assistance.

AngelsandAirwaves

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
New York
Welcome to the jungle......you folks have a great dirt track up there..
Now..
GET BACK TO THE BOOK...

Thanks, are we talking about the Walden track or the Oakland Valley track? I'd like to start going to the Walden track this spring. Are we talking about the same thing?

Tony V

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
New York
Thanks, are we talking about the Walden track or the Oakland Valley track? I'd like to start going to the Walden track this spring. Are we talking about the same thing?

i was refering to the track at the Fair Grounds....must have been about 10 - 15 years ago was the last time I was there....9maybe longer....with you question, I am guessing that maybe the fair Grounds and track are (have been ?) history...

AngelsandAirwaves

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
New York
i was refering to the track at the Fair Grounds....must have been about 10 - 15 years ago was the last time I was there....9maybe longer....with you question, I am guessing that maybe the fair Grounds and track are (have been ?) history...

I never thought of the fair grounds as a track...even though it sure enough is. They race over there every saturday night, not in the winter I assume but I heard them well into October. Racing over at that track has become really big around here. I'm 34 now and the last time I was there was in high school seeing Milli Vanilli and Young MC. I was more into the coors light and the social aspect rather than the performance. Believe me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks