• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Pass your Exam Study Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

f81Danielle

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Ohio
This study kit helped my Dad pass his exam on his first try! Both of these items can be used for any of the Real Estate Appraisal exams (Residential or General). We just bought these a couple of months ago, so they are in excellent condition!

Hondors Appraisal Flash Cards “Vocabulary Crammer” – Over 600 flash cards

Book: Questions & Answers to Help &You Pass the Real Estate Appraisal Exams This book has practice tests for both Residential and General exams, as well as other important tips to help you pass your test! There are also several topics in the book to cover important sections of the exams.

Again, we just bought both of these a couple of months ago, the flash cards retail for $35 and the book was $19.95.
We will sell the pair for $35 OBO + shipping

For offers or questions you can also email [email protected]

Thanks!
STUDY 004.jpg

f81Danielle

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Ohio
I'll also be listing several Hondros books from this fall and a current USPAP book.

app2000

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
North Carolina
texts

do you still have this available? and what other text are you offering?

f81Danielle

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Ohio
Hello, the flash cards and study book are sold. But, I just had not gotten around to listing the other Hondros books yet, so yes, we still have them!
All of these were bought in the fall for the Hondros classes.

Hondros Residential Report Writing - in new condition with the exception of highlighting on 2 pages.

Hondros Market Analysis & Highest & Best Use- in new condition with the exception of 2 pages items circled in pen.

Hondros Residential Site Valuation & Cost Approach - in new condition with the exception of (in pen) underlining or a star, or, etc next to items that they said would be on test. This is on maybe a dozen of the pages.

Hondros Advanced Residential Applications & Case Studies. This book is still in like new condition, but had high lighting on several of the pages of things that they said would be on the test. There are also math problems answered in pencil, as well as some comments written in peg on the sides of a few pages.

USPAP book effective July 2006 - new condition, I did not see any markings in this book.

Anyway, I tried to be as accurate a possible, if you want pics I'd be happy to send them.

We paid $55 per book for the Hondros books but will sell them for MUCH, MUCH less. We would be happy with 1/2 what we paid, or less if you want all of the books...just give us an offer!
you can email me direct at [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks