• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Passed Passed Passed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizhorvath

Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Michigan
I did it! I did it! I was so upset last week when I narrowly missed passing, but I hit the books even harder, and my hard studying paid off!
Yay!!!!
Consider me State Licensed :D

hglenbetts

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Michigan
GREAT JOB!!!:clapping::clapping:

Now get to work..:coolsmiley:

Mike Kennedy

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
New York
CONGRATULATIONS LIZ.............go get 'em !!!!!!!! (p.s. take a week off - then go get your CERT. )

JRS at OBX

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
woohoo

Good job!!

KellieRoss

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Alabama
Great Job! I know the feeling. I missed the first test by one point and the aced the next one 2 days later.

Michigan CG

Staff member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Michigan
I did it! I did it! I was so upset last week when I narrowly missed passing, but I hit the books even harder, and my hard studying paid off!
Yay!!!!
Consider me State Licensed :D

You have the momentum.....continue on to the next level.

Cowboy Steve

Freshman Member
Professional Status
State
Idaho
A Big Congrats on passing the exam! After the mental dust settles, it time for you to continue on to your Certification. I passed the licensed exam a couple of months back and it's been painfully slow trying to get the next 500 hours in to be able to sit for the Cert. Exam. 300 to go! And you can do it too!

Michigander

Professional Status
State
Michigan
Congrats Liz! Like the others said, hit the books and study for that Cert. exam next.

lizhorvath

Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Michigan
I think you're right. Especially because I think I can use the hours I spend inspecting properties for my assessing job as hours of experience for my cert, and some of my assessor's certification classes also count for pre-licensure education.
Honestly, I wouldn't have known a thing about capitalization rates if it weren't for the Level 2 Assessor's cert. class I took in June... That formula saved my butt yesterday!

I don't practice as a private appraiser, but I believe it's a prudent license to maintain as an assessor... :D

Thanks for all the support everyone!!!

Jason Barber

Professional Status
State
Michigan
Liz that is GREAT news !! :beer:

I really had no doubt you would pass if you just buckled down for a couple weeks. When you clicked that button and it said ***PASSED*** wasn't that one of the greatest feelings ever !

Let me know if you're interested in helping me out with an appraisal here or there... I'm actually quite busy right now with FHA work. If anything, it might keep you up to date on the latest and greatest appraisal practices. The peer review session has really made a difference with the quality of my reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks