• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

PDF Cracker needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan Roseberry

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Ohio
All I want to do is copy an enlarged section of the New Philadelphia Zoning map into my report. Actually (after 4++ hours), I'd be happy if I could print an enlargement so I could scan it in. I couldn't even upload a copy of the file (trust me, I have them all over--e-mail, My Documents, etc) into this post.

The object of my frustration is the New Philadelphia Zoning Map. Note the 'cute' lock symbol in bottom left hand corner.

This could be the answer to secure appraisal reports but when it come to electronics I am no Einstein.

http://newphilaoh.com/

Pat Butler

Professional Status
State
Illinois
What section of the map do you need? I can provide it to you as a jpg file or on its own page of a PDF file.

Pat Butler

Professional Status
State
Illinois
Or else, here's a PDF cracker.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 41

PropertyEconomics

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
New Mexico
There is a free download program called mwsnap .. you can find it at mwsnap.com or jinga.com has a similar program.

It will allow you to snap a picture of the area you need and insert it into your report.

CANative

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
California
phillhmap.jpg

Jan Roseberry

Professional Status
State
Ohio
Greg -- Did you open the file or just take a photo of a section? If you opened, please e-mail to me @ approse @ roadrunner . com

Pat -- I make a jpg when I get the section I want, print screen and then edit the image. On other maps, I don't have to go to all that trouble.

I know the Mayor, he put in touch with the IT person who I do not think understood a word I said or what I wanted.

Otis Key

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
New Mexico
There is a free download program called mwsnap .. you can find it at mwsnap.com or jinga.com has a similar program.

It will allow you to snap a picture of the area you need and insert it into your report.
You're welcome PE!!!!!!!!!!!!

JSmith43

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
I didn't have time to read all the posts yet, but I managed to find a Cracker in JPG. I'll convert it to pdf if you'd like.:icon_mrgreen:

Attachments

• SouthernCracker.jpeg
    SouthernCracker.jpeg
    3.7 KB · Views: 79

PropertyEconomics

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
New Mexico
I didn't have time to read all the posts yet, but I managed to find a Cracker in JPG. I'll convert it to pdf if you'd like.:icon_mrgreen:

Jed was a cracker?

Darn ... I thought them boys from the south were called something else .... :rof:

JSmith43

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
Jed was a cracker?

Darn ... I thought them boys from the south were called something else .... :rof:

I was in a hurry and figured a small file size photo of any old goat roper would do:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks