• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

Pdf Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

uncle sam

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
New Jersey
How can I stop PDF maps I download from stretching?

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
With Adobe Acrobat, "save as" > "image". But with full AA, use the snapshot tool, otherwise use snipping tool

S is for spittman

Professional Status
State
Texas
What do you mean stretching? Can you post an example?

When you download it or "save as", it should be exactly how you first viewed it. My guess is that your preferences need to be tweaked.

You can also "Print to PDF" to save a copy using software like PDFill Writer, but again your preferences need to be set for optimal resolution.

For example, make sure page orientation is portrait instead of landscape, select the appropriate page size such as letter or legal and also the right scaling either 100% or fit to page. Your preferences might be set to stretch to fit page. That may be the problem right there. Have to play around with your preferences.

Digger88

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Virginia
doesnt your software automatically include mapping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks