• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

PDF Programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegan702

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Nevada
Does anyone here use another program besides Adobe Acrobat for creating, editing, etc. of .pdf files? I am thinking of buying Nitro PDF, but wanted to see if anyone has had success with other programs. You can get Nitro PDF for $49.95 right now, a $50 savings. I have used it in trial mode for a a week now and like it, but there are a couple things that it doesn't have like the "typewriter" function that is in Acrobat for one. I see another program called Foxit has this feature.

EDWARD BERRY

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
Caps Are For My Old Eyes.

You Might Google For Pdf Converter. There Are Some Free Ones Out There.
Arkie Ed

George Ellerman

Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Ohio
Does anyone here use another program besides Adobe Acrobat for creating, editing, etc. of .pdf files? I am thinking of buying Nitro PDF, but wanted to see if anyone has had success with other programs. You can get Nitro PDF for $49.95 right now, a $50 savings. I have used it in trial mode for a a week now and like it, but there are a couple things that it doesn't have like the "typewriter" function that is in Acrobat for one. I see another program called Foxit has this feature.

Try this free pdf creator

http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp

:)

dobie

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
New Jersey
I vote for cute pdf. It's free.

George Hatch

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
California
I've been using PDF-Xchange by Tracker software. It's pretty cheap and has lots of features. I like it because it's fast and it's easy to keep the file sizes small. I tried some of the freebies but I could never get them to work as well for me.

Just be careful if you buy a download from them because they have several products with similar names and each of them has a different level of functionality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks