• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Pennsylvania Appraiser Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griffin

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Maryland
I am an appraiser in Maryland. I have a friend that needs to hire an appraiser in Hawley, Blooming Grove Township, Pennsylvania. She needs to have a co-op parcel of land appraised to determine value to sell. I am in no way familiar with Pennsylvania and do not know of any websites or ways of finding an appraiser in that area. Any info would be appreciated. :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

ROBERT JONES

Professional Status
State
New Jersey
Try - NAIFA.com and use their search engine

Riick

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Delaware
Look for someone in Scranton, PA. -- nearest decent sized town

Ed Falkowski MAI SRA

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Pennsylvania
Look for someone in Scranton, PA. -- nearest decent sized town

I'll be in Wilkes-Barre on Saturday to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra play at the Wachovia Arena so, if I did the assignment, then I might be able to write-off the costs of the tickets. :icon_mrgreen:

Actually, it's way outside of my "geographic competance" area. Try searching for an appraiser on the Appraisal Institute's website: http://www.appraisalinstitute.org/search.asp. Just plug in the zip code and a suitable radius from that zip code and it should give you host of different people to try. If it's a difficult assignment, you may want to try a designated appraiser but, as many on this Forum will attest to, having alphabet soup after your name doesn't make you any better than any other appraiser. Just a thought. Good luck! :flowers:

Griffin

Freshman Member
Professional Status
State
Maryland
Thanks so much for all the help. :leeann2:

Laughing Heir

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Pennsylvania
PM if you still need to find an appraiser in this area. My firm covers this county.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks