• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

Learn more about Titan Reports, our new cloud-based formfiller, SmartExchange, Titan Office, and Titan Drive to see how you can revolutionize your appraisal business.

Photos' in frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

vargasteve

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
Just a note - In ACI Photo's don't line up in the frame provided in photo pages, the border is short on the right & left side. Our final reports would 'look' a little more polished if it were aligned correctly. I posted this comment before, ACI did call me. Said they'd pass it on... I'll look towards the next release..

Thanks for the site, look forward to giving informative feedback to ACI.

Dave Smith

Professional Status
State
Wisconsin
Steve:

What resolution are you using for your "problem" photos? It it with all photos? What type of camera are you using" More details as to your setup might trigger some thoughts or suggestions from others on the forum.

I have noticed that sometimes when I import from a source other than my Kodak DX3900 camera, such as from our MLS, the imported photos don't always fit the frame right.

In fact, I just took a look at a photo I imported from our MLS and used this mornings in an appraisal. The top 1/2" and the bottom 1/2" of the imported photo are cropped off on that photo as compared to the photos from my camera. It must be the resolution of your photos that is causing the cropping.

Check the resolution on the pages you don't like the look of and let me know what you find.

Thanks,

jtrotta

Am not that great in the photo area, but the photo's are in place and transmit; as far as anything else, don't let it bother you, they just want the data. I have a flat screen and the resolution for optimum performance is different, I'm not a techi and don't want to be, so if everything works, I don't mess around with it. The last time I began imploying all types of resolutions, I wound up spending more time playing around than doing my work.

There's an old saying, if it ain't broke - don't fix it. (I like that)

8)

vargasteve

Professional Status
State
California
Well, thanks for the reply - really I just posted it for ACI to know about - it kinda bothers me - kinda like when you rent these new DVD's and it uses a different format & only uses 1/2 my screen with the new format rectagular image. No worries - I'll not fret about it - hope ACI fixes it in the next release. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks