• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Please explain...top 5 etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig Smith

Freshman Member
How can you be sure that paying $60 gets you in the top five for a certain county? What if 20 people in that county pay $60? I am sure this has been discussed but I couldn't find it. Same goes for guaranteed being on the first page?

Randolph Kinney

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
North Carolina
Craig Smith said:
How can you be sure that paying $60 gets you in the top five for a certain county? What if 20 people in that county pay $60? I am sure this has been discussed but I couldn't find it. Same goes for guaranteed being on the first page?
How about letting us know what county you are in?

I am in San Diego county. Last year, I decided to pay up for the top spot. It was not available. I received the following email response:
I am sorry but all the top 5 positions for the county(ies) you wanted have already
been sold. We sell a 6-15 position, and it is available. A 6-15 position means
that your listing will come up from 6th through 15th when a search for your county
is made. This insures that your listing is always on the first page of listings
that are displayed as only 20 are shown on each page. (In addition, if a top 5
position comes available, your listing is automatically moved up to it at no extra
charge for the remainder of your listing term).

If you desire to purchase this 6-15 position, please pay the below invoice within
15 days.

Positions will be activated when payment is received.
I paid the reduced fee and signed up for the lower position. I have been getting hits! Definitely worth what I paid.

Head Surfer

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Craig Smith said:
We only sell 5 top 5 positions. If you order something that is not available you will get the opportunity to purchase the best available positions for the counties you order.

Craig Smith

Freshman Member
Oh OK, I was just asking before signing up. I do Duval, St. Johns, Clay, Alachua and Monroe in Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks