• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Please take a moment of your time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm Gal

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Nebraska
After two days of exposure only 14 views of this post means it isn't getting seen enough... It is located in the Political Action Forum.

Please take a moment to go view and sign the petitions, and with a single click you can make your feelings known to ALL the legislators.

http://appraisersforum.com/forums/viewtopi...pic.php?p=48041

For folks new to this issue: The North Carolina State Appraisal Board seems to be taking liberties with due process. The state needs to know that the appointment of new Board members WILL be watched not only by persons in the state but many from well beyond its boudaries.

As Bob says (paraphrased) : 'There is no Federal oversight, many appraisers just don't get it. '
I say: Stand together or fall alone!

Thank you for your time!

Farm Gal

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Nebraska
Thanks Terry!~

Go ahead and let them know
1. how you REALLY feel

or

2. just fire a politically correct warning shot across the bow.

In my case I crafted a letter indicating that they are being watched, that I think they need to be aware of this and that IF they want to maintain thier much vaunted state rights that they need to take action NOW :evil: to insure reasonable compliance with Federal intentions, lest the liberty of taking state actions is removed from their grasp :twisted: .

Terry Russell

Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Montana
Lee Ann,

I can not let them know how I really feel.

It behooved me in the wee hours of the evening to realign your decree from its perfunctory bounds and juxtapose the order adjacent to the visual sensory organism of any swingin' joe that goes there rubber-neckin. yup.
sherman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks