• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Popping in to say "hi"

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaFleur

Freshman Member
Professional Status
IT Professional-Appraisal Related
State
Michigan
"Hi"

After reading a thread regarding "planted comments" and suspicions about those of us who "POP" up I thought it a good idea to introduce myself. As Michigan orders have declined our company is working on expanding into other states. I have stalked this forum off and on for the last few years but decided to join so I could post job openings. We are not an AMC and only employ staff appraisers (due to the hatred toward AMC's I wanted to make that clear). I will continuously pop on and pop off when work allows and enjoy reading all of your opinions......I am especially fond of Clients...good, bad, and ugly.

On a personal note - I adore my dog and had to refrain from using a "Wax on....Wax off" quote when typing the pop on, pop off....oh darn, I just did it.

No need to laugh, I crack myself up.
:rof:

PS
Normally I am very professional (with a little kick) but today is FRIDAY!!!!!

TGIF Everyone!

Stephanie

Hamlet

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Ohio
Welcome, Stephanie! :)

CCAAMO

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
California
Stephanie,

Feel free to pop off any time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks