• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Post Photos That You Have Taken Lately

bnmappraisal

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
Wow! Nice photo Peter (y)

Mark K

Professional Status
State
Indiana
Just returned from a golf trip.

Mesquite NV, Wolf Creek golf course. Photos from a phone, not great quality.

The second photo is the tee shot, about 200 yards, over the ravine to the fairway. You can see the golfers ahead if you zoom in bit.Wolf Creek 1.jpgWolf Creek.jpg

Lee in L.A.

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
Pretty sure my tee shot would splash down. :leeann2:

Mark K

Professional Status
State
Indiana
Pretty sure my tee shot would splash down. :leeann2:

This one is in St. George, UT. No splash here but a 200' drop on the left side. You can get a good bounce from the right side. As a matter of fact, one guy in our group, a good golfer, drove the green with the help of a couple of rock bounces. 320 yards.

IMG_0809 12.jpg

CANative

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
This one is in St. George, UT. No splash here but a 200' drop on the left side. You can get a good bounce from the right side. As a matter of fact, one guy in our group, a good golfer, drove the green with the help of a couple of rock bounces. 320 yards.

View attachment 41922
I remember a hunting trip my dad took me on there when I was 16. Beautiful country.

Lee in L.A.

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
Horns? You need to get out of Encino and spend some time in the Tules.
LOL, OK antlers.

Despite Encino being, like, so bitchin' I rarely go there except for a job.
I do want to get out of town though. I prefer mountains.

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
Council Oaks near Dardenelle, Arkansas where the Cherokees met and agreed to a boundary change for the Indian Territory. The Cherokee Line can still be traced from Pope to Marion County in Arkansas. Also, more infamous was the meeting of tribes opposed to the Osage who, along with a few whites, attacked Clermont's village near Claremore, Oklahoma. That village was created when Jean Pierre Chouteau encouraged a band of Osage to occupy a site next to a Caddoan mound some 25 acres in size near the Verdigris River. Chouteau was a fur trader and had a store where the Osage brought pelts to sell. Chouteau's name lives on in Oklahoma, and Pierre, SD was named after him. The Cherokee raid killed a number of old and women who were there while the younger men were west hunting buffalo. They captured many Osage as slaves and some people tried to buy them back but many died. Not a great chapter in Indian historycouncil oaks (Medium).JPGPIX_1208 (Medium).JPG

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks