• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Post Photos That You Have Taken Lately

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
This is the arena I have mentioned that finally sold after 10 years, and the other is the fire station I appraised last summer... B4 and After....yep, we got a tornado last night just south of me, apparently a broad tornado that didn't touch down so much as hover over the land and cut a strip from the stateline at Siloam Springs to Bentonville and beyond. At least 1 death and electric will be out for several days to a lot of the communities hit. I checked our church and we lost shingles but the family next door lost their house to large trees that fell on it, the man just getting out of bed to get his daughter when a limb came thru the roof and speared the bed he and his wife had just left. Roads are closed to the regional airport from the south, poles snapped like matchsticks. Even rolled a round bale of hay against a fence and pole.carpenter arena (Medium).JPGcarpenterArena1 (Medium).JPGGallatin FD (Medium).JPGDSC06798.JPGPIX_9214 (Medium).JPG

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
S'more. A friend has a very nice place near town was hit...wiped out some trees he planted 40 years ago... He stuck a sign up in front..."Free Wood"... I had to chuckle
New church damage, the metal in tree is a new barn...all that remains is the gravel into the barn, I bet a bargain price can be had for that RV, and that's a concrete block wall knocked flat
HispanicCh2 (Small).JPGNewbarn_RuthRd (Small).JPGNewBarngone (Small).JPGStonecrest2 (Small).JPGStonecrest3 (2) (Small).JPG

RSW

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Tennessee
Reminds me of the damage I used to see when I worked with REMA.

RSW

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Tennessee
Bee & Flower VGA (1 of 1).jpgBerrys - VGA (1 of 1).jpgNut - VGA (1 of 1).jpg

A few macro photos I took this afternoon at the lake.

Lee in L.A.

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
S'more. A friend has a very nice place near town was hit...wiped out some trees he planted 40 years ago... He stuck a sign up in front..."Free Wood"... I had to chuckle
New church damage, the metal in tree is a new barn...all that remains is the gravel into the barn, I bet a bargain price can be had for that RV, and that's a concrete block wall knocked flat
The second to last reminds me of earthquake damage. Nasty.

bnmappraisal

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
We went to St Augustine last weekend for a quick little getaway ... Very interesting town and LOVED the history parts of it.

We had rented a beach house for the weekend, so here's a couple shots of sunrise (sorta - there were clouds on the horizon) at the beach (Crescent Beach - a few miles south of St Aug)

St Augustine Sunrise1.jpgSt Augustine Sunrise2.jpg

bnmappraisal

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
And the infamous Fountain of Youth
You can actually drink the water from the Fountain - they provide small disposable cups

Fountain of Youth Sign.jpgFountain of Youth.jpg

bnmappraisal

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
Coquina Cross - located next to Fountain of Youth/same room (seen in background of above Fountain pic)

Fountain of Youth Coquina Cross.jpg

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks