• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Post Photos That You Have Taken Lately

Mark K

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Indiana
Nice shot.
Thanks

I took it with a Panasonic Lumix point and shoot with a Leica lens maxed out to 30 X zoom. It came out better than I expected since I was shooting through a thermal pane window and it was raining outside.

Peter LeQuire

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Tennessee
Butterfly and coneflowers - (coneflowers and passion flowers are the two "official" state wildflowers in Tennessee). Because our lawmakers have nothing better to do, we also have an official state rock, 3 official state insects and an official amphibian.

Edit - I forgot - we also have an official state fossil. It is NOT a member of the Legislature.

Attachments

• IMG_5320.jpg
    IMG_5320.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5057.JPG
    IMG_5057.JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Peter LeQuire

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Tennessee
Not a photo to brag about, but an interesting object at the East Wing of the National Gallery of Art. The human is my average-sized daughter, in the photo to give some notion of just how big the blue bird is.

Attachments

• IMG_4838.jpg
    IMG_4838.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 6

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
I recently planted some seed in my field. The seed is Orchardgrass. This is another 5 acres I am attempting to rehabilitate from cropland. The device behind the tractor is called a cultipacker. This one is perhaps as much as 90 years old. The axle bushings are made from wood- persimmon to be exact. No one on our farm has used it since the 1950s. I put a new tongue in it and I used it to pack down the seed I spread. It works very well. The tractor is 42 years old and I bought it new.
PIX_1144 (Medium).JPG

RSW

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Tennessee
I recently planted some seed in my field. The seed is Orchardgrass. This is another 5 acres I am attempting to rehabilitate from cropland. The device behind the tractor is called a cultipacker. This one is perhaps as much as 90 years old. The axle bushings are made from wood- persimmon to be exact. No one on our farm has used it since the 1950s. I put a new tongue in it and I used it to pack down the seed I spread. It works very well. The tractor is 42 years old and I bought it new.
View attachment 52477
I like that shot, Terrell.

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
Mr. Kitty says those birds sure look tasty. And that Cardinal must be molting. I've been on the look out for Bobolinks who pass thru the area only a day or two a year, and often I never see them. I know one was sighted in central Arkansas 2 days ago. So I am listening for their distinct calls. They usually are in rather large groups.

Meanwhile we have two eagle nests in the area- I think the chix have flown the coop by now.
PIXX0234 (Medium).JPG

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks