• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Posting Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big ole Boy

Elite Member
Professional Status
General Public
State
Tennessee
After 13 years on this forum I am still not able to take pictures on my phone and paste them in here with any degree of reliable success.

I am gonna be taking some photos from my train ride and would just like any input as to how I can shrink the photo so that it will be accepted.

Head Surfer

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Any photo or graphics editor will shrink the size in bytes. Most people have their phone photos automatically send their photos to their computer. You can edit your photos on your computer.

VegasWayne

Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Nevada
Uploading your photos to a site like photobucket and using the link in your post works very well.
Such as:
WildHorses.jpg

bnmappraisal

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
Non, that's pretty funny!
Nice pic by the way Wayne.

Big Ole Boy ... what I do, but it takes a little bit more steps, but it's easy enough for me
Take the pic from my phone
email it from my phone to my email - this gives me 3 different options of the "size" of the pic to send
Open said email on my computer and save said pic to my computer
Then go to AF and when you go to post, click "Upload a File" browse for your pic/file

This is how I do it. I'm sure the other ways mentioned may be quicker, but I suck when it comes to computers and would somehow mess it up!
Looking forward to some nice Mtn pics! Enjoy your ride!

Big ole Boy

Elite Member
Professional Status
General Public
State
Tennessee
Non, that's pretty funny!
Nice pic by the way Wayne.

Big Ole Boy ... what I do, but it takes a little bit more steps, but it's easy enough for me
Take the pic from my phone
email it from my phone to my email - this gives me 3 different options of the "size" of the pic to send
Open said email on my computer and save said pic to my computer
Then go to AF and when you go to post, click "Upload a File" browse for your pic/file

This is how I do it. I'm sure the other ways mentioned may be quicker, but I suck when it comes to computers and would somehow mess it up!
Looking forward to some nice Mtn pics! Enjoy your ride!

I will do these steps you describe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks