• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Printing Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eminent Domain

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
North Carolina
Wayne,

I have enjoyed the new format for the past year and feel it is much more flexible than the old and offers many extras that have allowed the system to be categorized in such a manner as to expedite many things. (ie. the breakdown into various forums)

However, the old format allowed one to print each participants comment individually as opposed to the entire topic sequence. In many cases I like to print examples for future reference but upon invoking the print option I get the subject topic all fifty responses and end up having to trash many pages of useless commentary.

Is there in way to capture only a specific portion of the topic sequence and replies for printing purposes or will we always be obliged to print the entire topic and reply sequence?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Bryan

Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Maybe Wayne will come up with something else but I copy what I want, put it into 'word' and print from there. Hope this helps.

Terry Russell

Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Montana
Byron,

What works for me is this:

Right click and hold, move your pointer over the text you want.
Release right button Move pointer over what was just selected (any part of it) right click once.
A dialog box should appear with choices of copy, print, delete etc. You can left click print and it should print it right then.

works for me.

Terry

Pam, I hope I am not butting in to your turf. tr

Eminent Domain

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
North Carolina
Terry and Pam,

Thanks for the info. I had to highlight with the left click then hit the right click once. From there I was given my printer screen and I just simply had to pick selection as opposed to print all. This allowed me to print just that portion highlighted. It works great and thanks again.

Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks