• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Provisional's signing reports/log

Status
Not open for further replies.

leonbernie

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Connecticut
Any certified appraisers that have provisionals, or provisionals that have run into the below scenario, can you please help?

My sponsor has many clients that do not accept provisional signatures on their reports even though I'm doing just as much work on these reports as the ones that I can sign, they are not going to the client with my signature on them. There is an addendum put in them siting that I had contributions to the report. Have other people run into this problem? It seems that with mostly FHA/VA loans and many AMC's that most client's don't let provisional's sign reports anymore. I'm concerned about these hours getting recognized on the log and by the state appraisal commission?

Thank you for any feedback you can give me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks