• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Pud Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Mecray

Sophomore Member
How do I figure out Total number of units in the subject project in the PUD section of the 1004? Thanks in advance... Jennifer

larryhaskell

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Nevada
If it is a new development ask the sales office. If it is an established development, ask the managent company that takes care of the association.

Em Tee

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
Sometimes it's listed on our MLS. Usually I have to call the Homeowner's Association, or if I can't get ahold of them, I just start counting the units on the plat map! :yellowblack:

Mountain Man

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Georgia
Sometimes the tax assessors office knows exactly how many there are.

Mike Garrett RAA

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Colorado
Look at the plat map, it should show phases or filings.

TC

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Pennsylvania
Count the mailboxes!

:lol:

Tim The Enchanter

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
Plat maps work sometimes. Otherwise the HOA or management. Or search puiblic records by tract number. That works for me frequently. For condos especially. PUDs too.

Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
My MLS system has a search method for subdivisions. Put in the subdivision or project name and it will tell you how many parcel IDs are there. Sometimes there are some common areas included with their own IDs so if it totals 250, I use 250+/-. New projects are not there so there are a few different ways to get the total number; builders site agents usually have the whole plat at the model home and you can go look at it while you're there.

Tim Hicks (Texas)

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Texas
Sometimes I search the tax records on the MLS by "subdivision". That usually works unless there are over 400 units. If that doesn't work, I use plat maps or the telephone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks