• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Put up or shut up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Arizona
Many have been emailing me about the changing times here in AZ. & I seen others that are fighting the good fight in almost every other state. Seems as though it is only a very few for each state, BUT still much better than it was when Pam C & I and about 3 others from the whole USA were screaming.

I personnaly believe nothing would have gotten accomplished had it not been for one person. & you all know her name & what she has done. I know that any Appraiser that has TRIED to stay honest & do residential Appraisals as they asre suppose to be done have seen a tremendous decrease in the income.

I am asking that everyone of us that want honesty please consider sending someting to Pam C as I know her income is less than anyone of us on here. Doesn't actually need to be in the form of cash. Maybe you won a gift card @ an event. Buy a lotto ticket for a dollar Might just be the right ticket. BUT I really believe that everyone on this Forum owes Pam C something A card saying Thank You with a lotto ticket won't break anyone on here. a check for $10 would buy some groceries. A Check for one Appraisal even at some of the current AMC prices. I think we all Pam something.

For those of you that are still hitting the numbers you too should send her even more cause through this forum you have learned so many various ways to put so much BS into a report that most can't see that the report is actually BS.

JENIFFERW

Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
California
I am basically out of work too, but if I win my case, I plan to send her some Wamoola:)

I'm-A-Survivor

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
Many have been emailing me about the changing times here in AZ. & I seen others that are fighting the good fight in almost every other state. Seems as though it is only a very few for each state, BUT still much better than it was when Pam C & I and about 3 others from the whole USA were screaming.

I personnaly believe nothing would have gotten accomplished had it not been for one person. & you all know her name & what she has done. I know that any Appraiser that has TRIED to stay honest & do residential Appraisals as they asre suppose to be done have seen a tremendous decrease in the income.

I am asking that everyone of us that want honesty please consider sending someting to Pam C as I know her income is less than anyone of us on here. Doesn't actually need to be in the form of cash. Maybe you won a gift card @ an event. Buy a lotto ticket for a dollar Might just be the right ticket. BUT I really believe that everyone on this Forum owes Pam C something A card saying Thank You with a lotto ticket won't break anyone on here. a check for $10 would buy some groceries. A Check for one Appraisal even at some of the current AMC prices. I think we all Pam something.

For those of you that are still hitting the numbers you too should send her even more cause through this forum you have learned so many various ways to put so much BS into a report that most can't see that the report is actually BS.

C'MON FL lottery is up to $37 MILLION for tomorrow's drawing! She could have an "offense" fund as well as a "defense" fund with that kind of jingle!

Roscoeman

Professional Status
State
Oregon
Thank you for posting Karl.

I am going to Florida probably in March this year to meet Pam.

Hopefully, Cynthia Hamilton and I will be there at the same time!

I will take them out to dinner or something.

Yes, and I have donated money to Pam... Put up or shut up is right!!!

Why are we not fighting for our profession!

Thanks again.

USPAP Compliant

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
I have been to Florida, met Pam and DID buy the t-shirt! I have also sent her a contribution.

I consider Pam a good friend and one of the BEST friends of honest, competent and ethical appraisers.

Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Dammit! Now you went and made me cry again.
I told you not to do this, Karl! :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

Karl

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Arizona
Like I'd listen to you pam OH for thiose that didn't do it cause you didn't have an address. INTERNET another reason they wion't need Appraisers soon!!
"
Here send a dollar or more to this Address: P Crowley @ 1647 Sawgrass Dr SW
Palm Bay, FL 32908

Last edited:

Roscoeman

Professional Status
State
Oregon
It is amazing to me how very few responses have been posted!!!

I guess you always learn who your friends are!

Boy, through my lawsuit I have...

Workbox

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Colorado
It is amazing to me how very few responses have been posted!!!

I guess you always learn who your friends are!

Boy, through my lawsuit I have...
Little responded does not mean that they are not listening. A check is good, but I had also recommend a personal Paypal for donations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks