• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Quantitative Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Rohm

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Pennsylvania
I’m about to take the QA class next week and I’m working through the material shipped to me to prepare. I was shipped the QA book and associated answer book. Within the QA book it constantly refers to the course “textbook” An Introduction to Statistics for Appraisers. Does anyone know if this is just suggested reading or is having this textbook crucial to passing the course?

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
If an AI course, is required ...other course providers??? And learn the HP 12C...Before class or expect to take it twice. If unprepared cancel and reschedule. Take a 12C income class first

upload_2017-11-29_22-38-1.png

Mike Rohm

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Pennsylvania
Shoot ok thanks. So everyone has to purchase this book separately? AI didn’t seem to make a big deal at all about the additional text being necessary when I registered for the course. Anyone else agree or disagree? I could have just really missed it I guess...

The General

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Louisiana
I challenged this exam a few months ago and thought it was one of the easier exams. I also didn't do any of the excel problems, which I'm sure you'll spend a lot of time going over in the class. Just read the course textbook and you'll be fine for the exam.

Mike Rohm

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Pennsylvania
I challenged this exam a few months ago and thought it was one of the easier exams. I also didn't do any of the excel problems, which I'm sure you'll spend a lot of time going over in the class. Just read the course textbook and you'll be fine for the exam.

Ok. excellent. Just order the Intro to Stats book but it appears more like supplemental reading than required reading. Just got done going through the textbook. Figured the exam would be relatively easy. Appreciate the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks