• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Question concenring interior photos & USPAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROBERTR

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
Does anybody know the requirements by USPAP concerning pictures on a report. (Ex: 1004, or 1073 forms). In other words, are interior photos required by USPAP? I have been getting different answers from different people & could not find this answer on the USPAP guidelines. I know that some lenders may or maynot accept this depending on the lender. Please shed some light on this.

Scott Kibler

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Illinois
It's only a USPAP issue as it may pertain to the required scope of work for a particular appraisal assignment.

leelansford

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Illinois
Does anybody know the requirements by USPAP concerning pictures on a report. (Ex: 1004, or 1073 forms). In other words, are interior photos required by USPAP? I have been getting different answers from different people & could not find this answer on the USPAP guidelines. I know that some lenders may or maynot accept this depending on the lender. Please shed some light on this.

Photo-images are NOT at all a requirement of USPAP...BUT...if photo-images are required as a condition of your assignment...then failure to comply would be a USPAP "no-no".

And...I surmise that you have completed the 15-hr. USPAP course; do you remember reading anything regarding "photographs" within that document? I don't intend to be harsh, but...

ROBERTR

Freshman Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
Got it, Thanks for the prompt response...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks