• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Questions for men only! Don’t need answers from the Fairer Sex, because they seem to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Miller

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Wisconsin
Questions for men only! Don’t need answers from the Fairer Sex, because they seem to be the problem!!!!

Why is it your old girlfriends never age in your dreams?? :new_angel:

Why it is your ex-wife can still cause you more problems in your dreams then she did in awake world?? :angry:

Why it is your current wife still is not tolerant as she should be in your dreams about you old girlfriends in the dream?? :nono:

Why the H do men dream of there old girlfriends anyway??? :blush:

Non Sequitur

Elite Member
Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Louisiana
Youth is full of mistakes, old age is full of regrets.

Mountain Man

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Georgia
Why it is your current wife still is not tolerant as she should be in your dreams about you old girlfriends in the dream??

Just tell her she is! All 3 of you had the best night of your dream life. :wub: woohoo :banana: :)

JRS at OBX

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
I actually had a dream about an old fling last night. I almost woke up a little depressed. Then I went to the bank and flirted with the cute teller. I feel much better now.

Michigan CG

Staff member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Michigan
I actually had a dream about an old fling last night. I almost woke up a little depressed. Then I went to the bank and flirted with the cute teller. I feel much better now.

Did he give you his phone number?

Liz Mura

Professional Status
State
Arizona
Okay, I'm not a guy, but I just had to pipe in here. Why is it you think MEN are the only ones who dream about old flames, exes, things that could have been....Ray, I think that's a universal affliction. We have no control over our dreams and I think as we get older, we subconsciously think more of things that could have been, no matter how happy you are in your present situation. Okay, Dr. Liz is done.:D

Suz-E

Professional Status
State
Illinois
Okay, I'm not a guy, but I just had to pipe in here. Why is it you think MEN are the only ones who dream about old flames, exes, things that could have been....Ray, I think that's a universal affliction. We have no control over our dreams and I think as we get older, we subconsciously think more of things that could have been, no matter how happy you are in your present situation. Okay, Dr. Liz is done.

:clapping: I second that, Liz!! If anything, I think women may have more thoughts about woulda, coulda, shoulda...cuz you know...women have "feeeeelings"...those things that men always don't want to hear about. :rof:

Sorry boys;) ...couldn't resist chiming in.:flowers:

Non Sequitur

Elite Member
Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Louisiana
...snip...about woulda, coulda, shoulda...cuz you know...
Um, that's "coulda, woulda, shoulda";

After a 7-9 record his first season, Mora led the Saints to a 12-3 record in 1987. That was the Saints' first season over .500 and its first playoff appearance. In week 6 of the 1987 season the Saints lost a 24-22 game to the San Francisco 49ers, missing a last-second field goal. After the game Mora launched what became known as his "Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda" speech. In his postgame press conference, Mora angrily said the following:
“The Saints ain't good enough. We're close, and close don't mean ****. I'm tired of coming close. I'm ****ed off right now. You bet your *** I am. I'm sick of coulda, woulda, shoulda, coming close, if only.”
The Saints responded by winning their last 9 games.
I remember that as if it were yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks