• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Re-Appraising recent file

Status
Not open for further replies.

vargasteve

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
I appraised 6 SFR properties for a client for estate purposes 6/2007. They have a 6 month alternative period for this 'estate / trust' portfolio, and since values have fallen they want to re-appraise now 6 months later to save $ on Tax's.

I'm looking for the right form. Obviously there is the new recert form, but it does not have a short form for just three comps while functioning as a appendix, or addenda to the original report.

Got any suggestions? A form that specifically serves this function?

I expect this to come up again since values have fallen off previous highs.

stefan olafson

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
North Dakota
I would use the non lender forms provided by your software provider. I wouldn't use any type of financing form (1004, 2055, etc) they are specifically to be used for financing. I'd do six new appraisals, six new inspection and six new researches for new or different comparable sales.

You're doing a new assignment in my opinion!

Mr Rex

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
North Carolina
Alamode has a new GP short form.:clapping:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks