• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Real Estate Professional Looking to start as Trainee. Can RELOCATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiilllam

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Ohio
Hello! My name is Will McClurg, I'm 24 years old and currently living in the Columbus area. I have already begun taking appraisal classes to complete my requirements for certification. I am also currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in Business Management at Ohio University.

I have completed my first 20 hours in Real Estate Appraisal Principles and Basics at Ohio University. I found it to be one of the most interesting classes I've taken in a while and would like to pursue a career in the field. My long term goal is to complete the highest level of certification.

I am anxious and ready to start my apprenticeship. I was planning on finishing my classes at Hondros Business College in Columbus, Ohio, but the job market here is nearly non existent. I am willing to relocate at short notice if I found the right company to start with.

I do have experience in the lending industry, also in sales, marketing, and customer service.

I have a resume available.. please contact me if you have something to offer or if you might be able to steer me in the right direction as I search! Thank you!!

[email protected]
614-309-8956

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks