• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Referral Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

moretti

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Oregon
I know that there is a sticky on this forum that everyone has posted to and has their information, but it seems to messy. I have some people update their information on later posts which leads me to believe that their could bet outdated coverage areas or contact information.

What I am suggesting is that a sticky be made that details coverage areas for florida. Maybe make areas like North West Florida, North Florida, Central Florida, South Florida etc and then branch them off into specific counties or cities that list appriasers below.

I had someone call looking for an appraiser in orlando the other day and said he only uses appraisers based on referrals. If we had a list that i could easly reference I could have given his name to someone here.

Just a suggestion but i think that it would clean up the other post. It could be edited as people submit or update their info. If their is allready something like this and I missed it please direct me.

Thanks!

Chris Colston

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
If you start it, and people respond, Pam or I will see if we can make it a STICKY NOTE.

BOB PADRICK

Professional Status
State
Florida
sounds like a plan.

(& FWIW-I'm an Orlando-ite! ;) )

nauthead

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Florida
Marion, Alachua, Levy and Citrus. FHA, ERC, litigation, etc. No job is too big, no fee is too big. I am also a license RE broker. And my wife is the office manager for a local attorney who specializes in real estate.

Chris Colston

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
Marion, Alachua, Levy and Citrus. FHA, ERC, litigation, etc. No job is too big, no fee is too big. I am also a license RE broker. And my wife is the office manager for a local attorney who specializes in real estate.

I don't think that's the format Moretti has in mind. First it is difficult to refer to a nickname or alias, second it is difficult to refer without contact information.

As it stands now, new members of the Florida section (another reason it's a CLOSED section) should place their contact information in the sticky already established. However, and this goes for everybody with an alias or nickname, we need your real name for the referral. I'm not going to tell a client, "sure I can refer a Marion County appraiser, call NAUTHEAD. " :rof::rof:

Last edited:

nauthead

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Florida
Why not? That's what most lenders call me after they use me.

Wendy

Professional Status
State
Florida
How about a thread for each County? I sometimes get calls for a County & I have no idea what area it is. Scanning for a County is easier.

Also - officially and for the record:
If I pass your number on to someone, please realize that I may not know that potential client. Most likely they have my name off a listing and/or were a one-off client. I'm just sending them along, it is up to you to determine if you want the work. Don't get mad at me if they turn out to be losers. (of course, if they turn out to be really great, I want a kick-back. :D just kidding)

If they are a good client of mine - I'll be contacting you prior to let you know to take care of them.

OK - what say you all to County specific stickies?

Chris Colston

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
OK - what say you all to County specific stickies?

67 stickies and many of them would have only one post??? Wayne would have something to say about that. Nice idea, though.

REGIONS might work better, like Panhandle, Keys, SW, SE, Central E/W, NW, NE, etc. Y'all would have to keep your own info current.

Wendy

Professional Status
State
Florida
Yea - 67 would be a lot. Scratch that idea.

Ok, Regions it is.....

Chris Colston

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
There are currently two stickies...East Central and West Central. Post HERE if you want the rest of the state...and I'll set them up, too. Thanks Wendy for getting the ball rolling. Tom Woolford, repost in yours in West central and remove the first one. :beer: We want to keep as much commentary, as possible, out of the referral threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks