• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Rehab near fairgrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiana Jones

Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Indiana
I've got a rehab in the 3200 block of New Jersey. It's a complete gut. I've only found a couple of rehabs in the immediate area. Would you cross 38th Street or do you think that is the dividing line for this area?

Tony Lehn

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Indiana
That is a huge dividing line. Just look at the average sale price and you will see it. Then look at North of 42nd street. You will see the same thing.

Mark K

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Indiana
I've got a rehab in the 3200 block of New Jersey. It's a complete gut. I've only found a couple of rehabs in the immediate area. Would you cross 38th Street or do you think that is the dividing line for this area?

A. I would not cross 38th St.
B. I'd bet there's quite a few rehabs in that area that didn't make it to the MLS. Maybe you can find some data on those.

Michigander

Professional Status
State
Michigan
Careful of those that didn't make it into the MLS. Watch for repeat names. Just my $0.02

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks