• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Rest in Peace Neil Peart

Lee in L.A.

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
Saw them in 1990 when I was still a stage hand. Met the whole band during sound check. My seat during the concert was in a truss over the stage running a spot light
Sounds like an interesting seat, if not too comfortable.

It must have been a cool job to be Neil's riding partner.
Acccompanying him by motorcycle from city to city and show to show.

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
Next would have to be Carl Palmer and then Buddy Rich.
I saw Buddy Rich in concert a few years before his death, and he did an incredible drum solo. Would have loved to see ELP in concert, but when Emerson and Lake both died within months of each other I looked up Palmer on wiki and saw he was still active and had worked with the Crazy World of Arthur Brown, which led me to see what Arthur Brown was up to and he led a remarkable life and still going. He worked as a counselor and carpenter in Texas, returned to England and was extremely influential upon any number of the top names in rock. I just thought of him as a one hit wonder. Palmer played during his Fire tour of the US.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks