• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Review Appraisers Needed-Dallas TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

kJustinBradley

Freshman Member
Professional Status
General Public
State
Virginia
hello,

I am currently seeking several Review Appraisers for the Dallas TX area. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have posted the job several places but haven't had any luck.

Tim Hicks (Texas)

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Texas
Could it be the compensation you are offering for this service? Field or desk reviews? Many field reviews are require more work than the original appraisal and the fees should reflect it. If you are interested in paying a fair price for review work you can contact me. No experienced appraiser that actually knows what they are doing will accept $150 or less for such assignments.

Workbox

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Colorado
hello,

I am currently seeking several Review Appraisers for the Dallas TX area. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have posted the job several places but haven't had any luck.
You do not have the function to PM you, but if you visit the web site you can contact us and we'll be glad to help.

Tim makes a very good point.

Last edited:

kJustinBradley

Freshman Member
Professional Status
General Public
State
Virginia
I am looking for Review Appraisers in need of a full-time job. The appraiser must be on our payroll or a 1099 through my company. Do you know anyone looking for a job?

Lost Cause

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
New York
This shouldn't be too difficult. There are a lot of appraisers out there looking for steady work. Some are actually well-qualified.

Obviously, one wouldn't expect complete details about a postion to be posted on a public forum, but you may want to provide more information. I don't mean compensation. So far, we know that you are looking for a full-time employee to review appraisals in the Dallas,TX area from an office in Virginia.

Oh, and that it's apparently less than $150/hour.

Tim Hicks (Texas)

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Texas
I am looking for Review Appraisers in need of a full-time job. The appraiser must be on our payroll or a 1099 through my company. Do you know anyone looking for a job?

Thanks for being more specific. Are you talking a permanent full time position with a large well known company or a job that may end up being a temporary position? I have not seen your ad or am I interested, but it can ruin an appraisers future by accepting a temporary position as they will lose all their current clients if they are "off the market" for any extended period of time. I know one major company that pays $40-50 per hour for temporary reviewers depending on their experience. They pay less for permanent positions, but offer amazing benefits.

Last edited:

liznindy

Professional Status
State
Indiana
You could search for appraisers in the Dallas area by using www.AppraiserUSA.com and call them directly to see if they might be interested in the job.

Tim Hicks (Texas)

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Texas
Also, are reviewers allowed to continue working outside of your company since you are offering 1099 contractor status? This may be appealing to some appraisers who would like to supplement their current income without losing their long time clients.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks