• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

"Review" placed in the middle of appraisal report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pamela Crowley (Florida)

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
I have a copy of an appraisal report that was sent through First American eAppraiseIT where a review appraiser, not licensed in the State the property is located in, placed the review - WITH A VALUE CONCLUSION - in the MIDDLE of the original appraisal report.

First American eAppraiseIT is still unlocking and altering appraisal reports, and has review APPRAISALS by out of state appraisers entered within that report!!!

If anybody else has ANY altered report, please get it to me.

My email: pec514 @ yahoo. com (remove the spaces)

Bearslide

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Pennsylvania
I have a copy of an appraisal report that was sent through First American eAppraiseIT where a review appraiser, not licensed in the State the property is located in, placed the review - WITH A VALUE CONCLUSION - in the MIDDLE of the original appraisal report.

First American eAppraiseIT is still unlocking and altering appraisal reports, and has review APPRAISALS by out of state appraisers entered within that report!!!

If anybody else has ANY altered report, please get it to me.

My email: pec514 @ yahoo. com (remove the spaces)

This is absolutely unbelieveable. Where is the outrage over this company? Why is no action being taken against them? What happened to AG Coumo? Why has he not kept up the pressure? Why is the AI not speaking up? Where are the bank regulators? And this is the company National City Mortgage is taking their business to?? I am SOOOOOO glad I do not - and will not - work for this AMC and all the others of their ilk.

It is way past time for AMC's to be regulated - with TEETH. And it is way past time for the banking regulations to be ENFORCED.

If I were the appraiser whose report had been tampered with, I would be sueing the pants off eappraisit and taking a hard look at doing the same with the subscribing lender and the "reviewer".

Wolverinefan

Professional Status
State
Michigan
This info has to be passed on to National City. I am going to tell my reps for National City. If you do work for National City please tell them about this activity. They are supposedly switching to eappraiseit in January

Bearslide

Professional Status
State
Pennsylvania
This info has to be passed on to National City. I am going to tell my reps for National City. If you do work for National City please tell them about this activity. They are supposedly switching to eappraiseit in January

Absolutely they need to know - and it's no rumor - they are switching.

The Argus

Professional Status
State
Colorado
This is absolutely unbelieveable. Where is the outrage over this company? Why is no action being taken against them? What happened to AG Coumo? Why has he not kept up the pressure? Why is the AI not speaking up? Where are the bank regulators? And this is the company National City Mortgage is taking their business to?? I am SOOOOOO glad I do not - and will not - work for this AMC and all the others of their ilk.

It is way past time for AMC's to be regulated - with TEETH. And it is way past time for the banking regulations to be ENFORCED.

If I were the appraiser whose report had been tampered with, I would be sueing the pants off eappraisit and taking a hard look at doing the same with the subscribing lender and the "reviewer".

AG Cuomo is really hoping to get the open senate seat. Don't think he cares too much about this "appraisal stuff", his maneuver was mainly a resume builder. I wonder if the HVCC is really ever going to get off the ground anyway.

PropertyEconomics

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
New Mexico
AG Cuomo is really hoping to get the open senate seat. Don't think he cares too much about this "appraisal stuff", his maneuver was mainly a resume builder. I wonder if the HVCC is really ever going to get off the ground anyway.

Doubtful Mr Cuomo will get the seat .. he will have time to either finish what he started or move on to other things to attract attention to himself. Thus far he has been very outsmarted on how the Senate seat has been handled.

PAM empty your box .. you can receive no more private messages.

Bearslide

Professional Status
State
Pennsylvania
Doubtful Mr Cuomo will get the seat .. he will have time to either finish what he started or move on to other things to attract attention to himself. Thus far he has been very outsmarted on how the Senate seat has been handled.

PAM empty your box .. you can receive no more private messages.

He doesn't deserve the seat if the ploy with eape/WAMU was just grandstanding. There are those here who said it was - and it appears they were correct. Once again I fell for a politician's BS.:angry:

PropertyEconomics

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
New Mexico
He doesn't deserve the seat if the ploy with eape/WAMU was just grandstanding. There are those here who said it was - and it appears they were correct. Once again I fell for a politician's BS.:angry:

BUT .. The HVCC will take effect and never be passed ... it was brilliant ... no need for the "official" rule if everyone follows it anyway .... dont ya think? A stroke of Brilliance on his part.

Pamela Crowley (Florida)

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
FOIA will let us know WHO wrote that HVCC for him. I am so looking forward to finding out.

mopickled

Professional Status
State
North Carolina
I will forward this to my contacts at FNMA and NationStar, NCPAC and NCAB.

Somebody will care SOMEday....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks