• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Right a wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayne Henry

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Maryland
So, since I was removed from landsafe's fee panel (WRONGLY, in my humble opinion), and since CW is going to be no more as well as Landsafe, seeming BofA has Homefocus and will have no need for Landsafe seeming they were part of the mess they are assuming, does this mean I will remain in good standings with BofA; or will BofA now remove me since there assuming CW, ROYALLY screwing my rep. I’m confused.

Last edited:

hastalavista

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
California
So, if I was removed from landsafe's fee panel and since CW is going to be no more as well as Landsafe seeming BofA has Homefocus, and I am in good standings with BofA. Does that mean that I am , Ok ? or will BofA now remove me since there assuming CW. I’m confused.

Wayne-

No one really knows. I think BofA would be wise to let the CW name-brand die and slowly take it over. If that is the case, it stands to reason that BofA will stay with their known entity (Homefocus) and you will be in good shape.

Good luck!

Midwest Guy

Professional Status
State
Missouri
B of A closed its wholesale lending unit in Novemember 2007, anticipating CW merger. I think B of A intends on operating CW in its present status or similar to it.

Years ago, I was hit by Transamerica wholesale deparment. That still follows me today on Citi Group's S#*T list.

TXCBoy36

Professional Status
State
Colorado
Just wait and see....no way to really know.....let the dust settle and do some research.

JC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks