• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Sad that TALCB/TREC had to issue this update

jay trotta

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Connecticut
Heard something on the radio about that the other day.....I think it was about the new 5G network and how quick it loads, so maybe everybody thinks the virtual class will move along quickly....haha

fritzvogel

Professional Status
State
New York
A bit of a pain in the ***. Send it back,,,, WTF, So I'm basically am unpretected for 2-3 weeks ....? I did not sign up for that @ $ 600. + bucks.... have then drive to my dive way, 2 year old Max is now sending false rear end XL alters on a regular basis.

Jim Bartley

Professional Status
State
Virginia
Reminds me of the OSHA directive to farmers to make sure they wiped manure off their boots before climbing a ladder.

Carnivore

Elite Member
Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
I do not like taking CE on-line; I think we lose an awful lot of context by not having a face to face classroom of Peers.

If we are dead set on going down this road, then why not let me or you have a Trainee and Virtual Inspect the subject while our trainee has a Go-Pro strapped to his empty skull.

Wait, I have a better idea. Lets complete Desktoppies and Burb it up reports by strapping a Go-Pro on Harry the Aluminum Can Collector or Bag Lady Sally's Head!

Jim Bartley

Professional Status
State
Virginia
I do not like taking CE on-line; I think we lose an awful lot of context by not having a face to face classroom of Peers.

If we are dead set on going down this road, then why not let me or you have a Trainee and Virtual Inspect the subject while our trainee has a Go-Pro strapped to his empty skull.

Wait, I have a better idea. Lets complete Desktoppies and Burb it up reports by strapping a Go-Pro on Harry the Aluminum Can Collector or Bag Lady Sally's Head!
I think the best thing about in person CE is seeing how at 67 I'm a youngster among my peers. And the endless, competing war stories are a nice bonus.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks