• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

San Bernardino appraiser exam

Mjames42

Freshman Member
Professional Status
General Public
State
California
Hello, I need help. I was invited to take the appraiser trainee exam for San Bernardino County. The exam only covers real estate appraiser math. Is this the same as real estate math?

glenn walker

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
A background in Quantum Physics would be helpful but if you passed high school basic math-and Algebra-1 you should sleep walk through it- Just kiddingI have no idea- I think "CAN" one of our forumites took one of the San Bernardino tests a few years ago - You may want to send him a private message and see what he says .

Last edited:

Mjames42

Freshman Member
Professional Status
General Public
State
California
A background in Quantum Physics would be helpful but if you passed high school basic math-and Algebra-1 you should sleep walk through it- Just kiddingI have no idea- I think "CAN" one of our forumites took one of the San Bernardino tests a few years ago - You may want to send him a private message and see what he says .

Well, I get to take the exam at home online. YaY.

CANative

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
Go here and dowload AH 501.

Learn the functions of 1, how to calculate a capitalization rate, GRMs, how many sf in an acre, how many acres in a section, how to calculate sf in a given area (say a 20 x 30 foot building), etc.

Mjames42

Freshman Member
Professional Status
General Public
State
California
Go here and dowload AH 501.

Learn the functions of 1, how to calculate a capitalization rate, GRMs, how many sf in an acre, how many acres in a section, how to calculate sf in a given area (say a 20 x 30 foot building), etc.

We get to take the exam at home. Thank you, @CANative (y)

CANative

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
"Go here" = click the link... lol

I took the SB tests several years ago but decided not to proceed to an actual position with the County.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks