• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Schedule your exam NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokey Bear

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
The test centers are getting backed up with the rush to test before the end of the year. Don't miss your chance by waiting til the last minute.

Hamlet

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Ohio
I'll be taking the new exam next year.

TXCBoy36

Professional Status
State
Colorado
What test are you talking about?

JC

TXCBoy36

Professional Status
State
Colorado
Oh, okay. I did mine this last October. According the Board of Appraisers, all applications are to be reviewed by the feds, so I am waiting for that final approval. So, we will see. It is normally only suppose to take 3-4 weeks and it has been almost 2 months since I turned in my paperwork and still no word as of yet.

JC

Renee Borne

Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Arizona
just took my certified and passed!!!! schedule asap if you want to get in before the end of year. They were booking two weeks in future when I called and when I took the test I was the only appraiser. May be other lic. requirements are changing too. Had to take an 8am test time.

Susanne

Freshman Member
Professional Status
IT Professional-Appraisal Related
State
Texas
If you haven't gotten approval from the state of Texas, it's too late here. All testing has to be done before Dec. 6th and paperwork had to be in their office before Oct. 31 (and if anything was wrong or missing, you're out of luck)

Doug Meyer

Professional Status
State
Indiana
Glad I upgraded 1 year ago before the mess!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks