• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Scum or Scam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristina Ledesma

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Michigan
Okay, I've gotta ask...I'd heard about and now seen Colon Blow and now Dr Natura Colon Cleanse. I am going to hazard to say that this is really coming out of people (only for the brave-go to picture gallery) www.drnatura.com

My question is is that scum really what is IN their intestines coming out---or is what they take solidifying in their intestines and then shedding--thus the scam? :shrug:

Mike Kennedy

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
New York
so much for Dinner. :unsure:

:icon_mrgreen:

TJSum

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Maryland
I guess this is what people mean when they keep insisting I am full of sh*t.

All kidding aside, the truth is most likely in the middle somewhere. Of course there is gunk in your colon and the cleaner it is the better you feel. Most people who undergo colonospy tests marvel at how well they feel for a week or two after the process most likely due to the clean out process for the test. The advertisers of these products like to go overboard however, imagine that...

Kristina Ledesma

Professional Status
State
Michigan
As if the "cords" were not bad enough....parasites?

Great....lenders, mortgage brokers, comp checks, skippies and now parasites to worry about....

Kristina Ledesma

Professional Status
State
Michigan
Thanks Mike!!
What he had to say somewhat mirrors my line of thought on the issue.....

Offshore

Professional Status
State
North Carolina
A few months ago I couldn't fall asleep and got up and watched The Good, The Bad and the Ugly, High Plains Drifter and "the colon guy" for 2 consecutive nights between 2-5 AM. I don't know if it was lack of sleep or excessive Jack, but I was half convinced it worked. About a month later I had a physical coming up. I know my physician a personal basis and he's normally a very quiet, serious kind of guy, but when I broached the subject of the "colon cleaner on late night TV", he almost fell down on the floor laughing. I think it's similar to the company that offers to give appraisers unlimited orders for $299 a year, but at least they don't rip your bowels out with steroid enhanced prune juice. :)

PropertyEconomics

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
New Mexico
A few months ago I couldn't fall asleep and got up and watched The Good, The Bad and the Ugly, High Plains Drifter and "the colon guy" for 2 consecutive nights between 2-5 AM. I don't know if it was lack of sleep or excessive Jack, but I was half convinced it worked. About a month later I had a physical coming up. I know my physician a personal basis and he's normally a very quiet, serious kind of guy, but when I broached the subject of the "colon cleaner on late night TV", he almost fell down on the floor laughing. I think it's similar to the company that offers to give appraisers unlimited orders for $299 a year, but at least they don't rip your bowels out with steroid enhanced prune juice. :)

Great name for a number hitting appraisers business .....

Steroid Real Estate Valuation .... :rof:

JT1974

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Wisconsin
(only for the brave-go to picture gallery) www.drnatura.com

That photo gallery is about the funniest thing I've seen all week. What is up with everyone fishing their POO out of the toilet and setting it on the rim like some kind of trophy?

One of the toilets in the picture is obviously in a public restroom. Do you suppose that guy just left his junk strewn around the rim and walked outta there with a smile on his face?

C'mon people! Flush it, don't play with it!

Another thing............if you're gonna string your POO around the rim and take pictures, don't send it along with a picture of yourself smiling proudly. This is crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks