• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

Secure Digital Signature (supervisor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis McGee

I HAVE TRIED TO SIGN MY DIGITAL SIGNATURE AND THEN MAKE THE REPORT UNEDITABLE, HOWEVERE I CAN NOT SEEM TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN. ON THE APPRAISER SIGNATURE IT IS NOT A PROBLEM. A BOX POPS UP AND ASK IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE THE REPORT UNEDITABLE, BUT NOT ON THE SUPERVISOR SIDE. I THINK THIS IS KIND OF BACKWARDS. ANYONE NO HOW? :lol:

Ben Vukicevich SRA

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
New Jersey
Anthony

Why do you wish to make the report uneditable??? I'm just curious because I formerly did that on all my appraisals. Since I email my clients only an Adobe PDF file of the report, I make the PDF file uneditable via Adobe..so I've found no reason to continue to make the Bradford file on my computer un-editable. It just gets in the way when I have to modify something.

Ben

Travis McGee

BEN,
I REVIEW REPORTS FOR MY REGISTERED APPRAISERS AND I PDF THE FILE BACK TO THEM AS WELL AS I SEND THEM MY FINAL REVIEW WITH ANY EDITING THAT I HAVE DONE IN CFORMS FORMAT SO THAT THEY WILL HAVE A COPY FOR THERE FILE BUT I DO NOT WANT THEM TO OPEN THE FILE AND MAKE ANY CHANGES. SO FOR RIGHT NOW I JUST SEND IT BACK WITHOUT MY SIGNATURE IN CFORMS FORMAT AND A PDF FILE WITH MY SIGNATURE <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks