• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Seeking Appraiser Or Trainee For Doing Inspections Only, Northern Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christie Bond

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Michigan
I am a certified residential appraiser in Northern Michigan that has a lot of overflow work. I am looking for someone, or a couple of people, that can competently conduct merely the onsite appraisal inspections and some field/comp drive-bys while I complete all other aspects of the appraisal. This would be a 1099 contractor/ either set fee or fee split arrangement. Openings in the following counties: Wexford, Missaukee, Crawford, Kalkaska, Grand Traverse, Leelanau, Benzie, Antrim, Charlevoix, Emmet, Cheboygan, Mackinac, Luce and Chippewa.

This would be limited to conventional/HELOC/REO work (no FHA or RD). Past experience and demonstrated competence in conducting the onsite inspections and measuring is a must. Good comprehension and communication of quality, condition, appealing and adverse factors is a must. Alamode/Total software platform is preferred and will pay higher for this convenience, but will also consider other software or even loose photos, notes and sketches as well if need be. (This is not a deal-breaker, we can work it out).

Would need someone that I can count on at least 1 day a week and I can set the appointments, or you can, however you prefer. Pay would be set up as fee split/ as the client pays - I would in turn cut a check at the end of that week for everything paid in that week. Our clients typically pay anywhere from 2 days at best to 60 days at worst. Most are 30 days net and we do try to be picky and weed out those that drag on past 45 days so late pays will be kept to a minimum.

If interested, whether to supplement your existing workload or gain experience hours, please provide license and resume along with a cover letter to let me know what areas you are interested in working and what your fee or split requirements are (or indicate if they are negotiable).

Thank you for reading and considering!
Christie Bond
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks