• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

Short Cut Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEL2002

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Louisiana
I'm sure many of you have short cuts you have found work with Athena. Here's one I stumbled on a couple of days ago.

When in a block on a form, highlight the number or words you want, then right click on the mouse. You are now given several options (font, bold, italic, etc.). This is much quicker than going up to the top and clicking format, etc.

When you are on an addendum page, a 'table' icon shows up in the bar. This allows you to insert tables and it is extremely versital. You can have the lines show or not, as many columns and rows as you want. This has proven to be a great short cut for doing a cost to cure item and dollar list. I now use this extensively on REO's. Everything is quick to fill in, alignment looks professional etc.

If you have any short cuts, how bout passing em on. So many things are not listed in the manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks