• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
This link is for signing up to come to the First Annual Appraisers Forum Meeting.

:eek:nfire:

http://appraisersforum.com/signup

OK.... I felt just a weee bit bad about picking Orlando so quickly. Just a very tiny bit. So along with the sign up is a spot for you to state just where you really do want to go.

After enough sign up I'll set up where and make some of the arrangements for rooms, etc.

As usual, comments are welcome - to a point! :lol:

Mountain Man

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Georgia
Pam,
Would love to go, but that is just a few weeks past due date. :cry:
Will have to play it by ear, but I remember what happend the last time I took the family. :lol:

Dad-to-be, again.

Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Mell,

Hope the baby arrives healthy and you can make it anyway. Give me a chance to hold that baby and everyone there would get the chance to watch me cry.

Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida

have signed up in less than 24 hours!

Tim (Texas) has offered to demonstrate the Disto.

slacker

have signed up in less than 24 hours!

Tim (Texas) has offered to demonstrate the Disto.

<span style='color:blue'>I was actually thinking about dropping in, then you lost me with the Disto demonstration. I can just imagine explaining to my wife that we are going to Florida to hook up with some people I met on the internet so we can sit in a hotel conference room and stare at a red dot on the wall.

Weeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, will there be an agenda for this "meeting" or is it just going to be a small group of appraisers sitting around the pool saying "how ya doing? Nice to meet ya" all weekend?</span>

Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Let me entertain you....

I will be planning on a variety of things to do. One that I know I want is an off shore fishing excursion. Disney World always has a huge variety of things to do.

You can sit and watch the red dot on the wall the whole time if YOU want to.... not ME! :lol:

There are offers of CE classes.

Come on.... take a break!!!!

Farm Gal

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Nebraska
:lol:

We gotta go meet the mouse sooner or later, April is as good a time as any... My kid has received six or seven offers to go to CA Disney and turned them all down (saving mommys money, good child!) so we may as well go east 8) Hubby needs some CE, if ya got any real good ones with conflicting scheudels, I'll bite too (I more than got mine for next year.....)

Abril is still a bit on the nasty side here in the frozen hinterlands... I am looking forward to SAND 8), and since my prior home-by-the-sea had 50 degree water near year round FL can't throw any much colder :D

Whheeee ROAD TRIP! or fly - or are there any trains or .... :idea:

Dee Dee

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Colorado
Seriously, will there be an agenda for this "meeting" or is it just going to be a small group of appraisers sitting around the pool saying "how ya doing? Nice to meet ya" all weekend?[/color]

Slacker, Dear......
Where's your sense of adventure??? :wink: :lol:

Until we have a better idea of how many will be willing to attend, it's a difficult to know how much we can plan for. One step at a time here. As the numbers grow for potential attendees, the more likely we will have a well rounded CE program.

It's a delicate balance trying to organize such a get together, and since this is the first time that it's been tried with our forum members spread all over the country, it may be a bit more complicated. Kinda like herding rabbits. 8O

I'm certain you are not the only forumite who is waiting for more specific information before you are willing to commit to participation. That is part of the problem and quite understandable. The other side of the coin is that a commitment at this point for a conference room, instructors and a full blown activity schedule might be a bit premature, especially if only a handful of people actually show up.

It would be great if we could just post a complete schedule of events, hotel group rates, etc...,but we need to figure out a way to firm up the numbers before we can get to that stage.

Any suggestions as to how we might overcome this hurdle would be greatly appreciated. The goal is to get as many participants, CE classes and scheduled events to make it an experience that everyone will want to repeat on an annual basis.

Farm Gal

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Nebraska
:lol: and slacker, you got the NICE Dee-dee on that one...
(I'd call it herding cats into water)

c'c'c'areful or she's gonna show her teeth :2gunfire:

Really we can make time for :beer: but a lil edumecation can probably happen too 8) .

And any time YOU want to take up the task, just let Pam know,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks