• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

'signed Certification Page' For 'desktop Appraisal (form 2006)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tumbuktu

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Texas
Very rarely do I get Desktop Appraisals. I recently did one on 'Form 2006' and submitted it. AMC came back with the following comment 'Signed Certification Page is required per USPAP'.

Can someone guide me on this 'Signed Certification Page' and if possible provide me with a template. Would appreciate the assistance.

Evincere

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
Very rarely do I get Desktop Appraisals. I recently did one on 'Form 2006' and submitted it. AMC came back with the following comment 'Signed Certification Page is required per USPAP'.

Can someone guide me on this 'Signed Certification Page' and if possible provide me with a template. Would appreciate the assistance.
Just white out where its says APPRAISER Certification and pencil in "VENDOR"

DWiley

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Tennessee

When Fannie did the their form revisions in 2005 they incorporated certifications as an integral part of those forms. Prior to that change we pretty much always had to add a certification page in addition to the main form. :) The 2006 is not a Fannie form, so the Fannie updates to include a certification did not affect the 2006. If you did the assignment using any standard forms software there should be option to add a certification page. Or, as Howard said, simply refer to SR 2-3 and create your own on an addendum page that has a signature block.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks