• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Snow Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
I saw where Russellville got 12" snow. i was there a week ago, now we are supposed to get an even bigger (potentially) storm THURS-FRIDAY...I have to be in Conway Sat. morning....may be time to load a few bales of hay in the pickup and drive it down FRI afternoon.

Sucks. Groundhog saw his shadow Feb 2, he's on target for "Six more weeks of winter weather"...and hopefully its over.

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Arkansas
I about decided to go to Conway Saturday, but with the weather like it is, I don't think Ill try it.

Maybe this time we will get to play in the snow, not just watch it fall then melt.

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Arkansas
wet soggy crap too.... Luckily the roads were clear and we didn't get a flake north of the Bobby (W)Hopper Tunnel...the worlds smallest but most expensive tunnel...I'd be embaressed to get it named after me.

talltx1

Freshman Member
Professional Status
State
Texas
I read your posts about the weather in Arkansas. I lived in Heber Spgs. many years ago, we used to get a snow "dusting" once or twice a winter. Beautiful country up there! Thats back when Ark. was the "land of opportunity"......first opportunity you got, you left. Now living in Texas, wish I was back on Greers Ferry permanently.

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Arkansas
Thats back when Ark. was the "land of opportunity"......first opportunity you got
We are the "natural" state now....ha. We are not the land of opportunity anymore. The Fayetteville Shale gas play is really booming the Heber and Clinton economies. Our government cannot stand it and are set to increase the gas taxes so that $100 million is taken from the drillers and spent....they are not sure how to spend it because every body wants a piece of it....kill the goose that lays the golden egg.

The same state that wants to tax the crap out of the gas industry worth BILLIONS will grovel at the feet of any smokestack industry who wants to build a car plant or steel plant. They are in a bidding war with Tennessee. We are up to $20 million to buy a plant that will make only MILLIONS.

Joyce Potts

Elite Member
Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
Snow Job?

Am I in the Zaio thread?

Rudy Canoza

Professional Status
State
California
Snow Job?

Am I in the Zaio thread?

I got my letter inviting me to the zowie wowie dog and pony show in Ontario (CA)...

/I predict snow in Ontario next week...

Squareitup

Professional Status
IT Professional-Appraisal Related
State
District of Columbia
I got my letter inviting me to the zowie wowie dog and pony show in Ontario (CA)...

/I predict snow in Ontario next week...

As per the "What Color Is Your Parachute" video there, be wary of the Zaio pat on the shoulder!

Smokey Bear

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
I'm still waiting for Zaio zones to start showing up on Ebay. I wonder if they restrict resales of the zones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks