• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

So I wonder if every 'profession' gets these solitiations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elliott

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Oregon
Seems like every few days I get this crap....
I'll stick with Appraiser USA, I occasionally get a cold call because of my listing.
I wonder if the originators of these sites went to those money seminars?

(Yesterday)

Dear Valued Appraiser,

Your Appraisal.com complimentary account is expired. Your complimentary membership lacked the exposure necessary to have success at Appraisal.com. The Premium membership is strongly recommended at Appraisal.com. 90-95% of all orders go to premium members.

This is an OFFICIAL invitation to join back up with Appraisal.com, at the premium membership level. Although Appraisal.com is up 75% in volume, we understand that most appraisal companies are down during this strenuous time in the appraisal industry. As a result, if your company upgrades your account, Appraisal.com will set the cycle of the membership at 18 months. You will not need to renew your Appraisal.com again until at least July 2009. The cost is $349.00.

If your have any questions or require any additional information, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Thanks!

(This Morning)

Dennis C. Mazur Jr. ___
Nationwide Appraisal Network
Vendor Development Manager
Appraisal.com, Inc. 620 Main Street Buffalo, New York 14202
(800) 204.3319x278 fax:
888-553-2755 [email protected]

GetBestAppraiser.com [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']
Dear Real Estate Appraiser!
Tired of being listed in an Appraiser Directory in 55th or 109th place?
GetBestAppraiser.com cordially invites you to join our new Directory of Real Estate Appraisers at www.GetBestAppraiser.com
GetBestAppraiser.com is a nationwide advertising service specifically designed to help consumers and financial institutions quickly find real estate appraisers serving any county in the USA.
GetBestAppraiser.com does not have several pages of appraisers listed in every county for every area. Too many listings will be confusing to the lender or other client and reduces the chance of any one appraiser being chosen. So we have decided on a first come, first serve, limited number of listings per county.
Appraisers are listed on each county page in the exact order that their application for a county is received, so be the first in your service area to complete the On-Line Application.
Sign-Up Now!
[/FONT]

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Arkansas
Pander to us and we respond in desperation...yeah, I doubt many "professionals" are treated this way. So I conclude we are not professional...we're documented non-aliens.

Mike Kennedy

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
New York
YOU can use the same tools that the pros use! Appraisal.com helps major financial institutions connect to real estate appraisers in every county of the USA. If YOU need to document the true market value and replacement cost of your home, the best way to do it is with a professionally prepared real estate appraisal.

Unlike free online services that instantly “guess” the value of your home, we’ll send a real, live real estate appraiser to your property to perform a thorough valuation analysis. Then, when they have completed their research (usually in just a few days time), we will forward you a legally-compliant real estate appraisal.

You can use this document to support the value of your
home with many organizations, including the IRS,
insurance companies, courts of law, tax assessors, estate attorneys and more.

https://nan.appraisal.com/VendorRanker/AVRRanker.aspx

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ALL OF THE REPORTS ON THIS PAGE CAN BE UPGRADED TO A FULL APPRAISAL AFTER PURCHASE[/FONT]

Last edited:

Ray Miller

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Wisconsin
I get some every once and a while for my auctioneer business to be listed in some on line directory.

I am thinking much of this on line marketing is Bull Boop. How much of it really pays. However tons make money off of it. It not cheap.

The world just needs to slow and down and think abit.:sad:

Laughing Heir

Professional Status
State
Pennsylvania
Same rep that was hounding my mom while trying to guilt and trick her into another year of wasted money.

blackswamp

Freshman Member
Professional Status
State
Ohio
I get some every once and a while for my auctioneer business to be listed in some on line directory.

I am thinking much of this on line marketing is Bull Boop. How much of it really pays. However tons make money off of it. It not cheap.

The world just needs to slow and down and think abit.:sad:

What??? Huh????

VolcanoLvr

Professional Status
State
Washington
I happen to agree with Ray.

In my book, I call it 'bovine escense.'

Richard Carlsen

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Michigan
Their business plan is based on the old adage:

Throw enough crap on a wall and some of it will stick.

Their marketing strategy is based upon the assumption:

Send out enough of these solicitations to appraisers and some will write and send checks for $395.

Claude From NY

Professional Status
State
New York
I got 'em

and I cyber flushed them within seconds. Nothing but bits and bytes now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks