• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

So This Came Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

imjiminnh

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
New Hampshire
Retro MVPro: MarketValue Pro (MVP) is a retrospective desktop appraisal product with data abo ut the subject property coming from a previous appraisal report. The MVP platform assists appraisers in completing the appraisal report and complying with The Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) in the process. For more details about this product requirements, please refer to the Scope of Work (by request).

Features:
-MVP has been created to give professional appraisers such as yourself control in your narratives.
-MVP is designed for you to complete the report in 30-45 mins by using a limited SOW that the intended user is satisfied with.
-Comparables are populated inside of the report so that you don’t have to be a typist.
-Using Qualitative Approach there is no need for adjustments.
-You are free to use comparables that do not meet typical guidelines so long as they are adequately explained.
-MVP form is on a web based system that requires no new software and utilizes an integrated, quick solution to pesky revision requests by prompting you with questions along the way. This minimizes and in most cases eliminates the need for post production revisions.

Retroactive appraisals require the following considerations:
-Commentary should be in past tense to help avoid any confusion.
-The retrospective effective date should be used as the cut off date for data.
-Comparable selection and market conditions must reflect data up until the effective date (retrospective date).

Fee for this limited batch of Retro MVPro is $75 due to the differences in the Scope of Work (available upon request). We have typically placed the MVP RE Interiors and MVP RE Exteriors at $50 and got GREAT feedback from our vendors for fee:time ratio with a 48 hour turn time.

NOW is the time to try this product for this fee so you are ready for our RE Interior and RE Exterior production in the future.

For 50.00 - 75.00 the lender picks the comps and we just need to take on the liability it seems, sounds like a great deal for a half hours work (sure it is), completed within 48 hours of receipt of course.

S is for spittman

Professional Status
State
Texas
I've been receiving the same emails. I'm very disappointed having received it from an otherwise good client that was paying decent fees. No wonder I hadn't heard from them in a while. Guess it's that time of year to start being proactive again.

TRESinc

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Ohio
-Comparables are populated inside of the report so that you don’t have to be a typist.

the lender picks the comps and we just need to take on the liability it seems

that's not how i read it. it says comps are populated inside so you don't have to type the data. i don't see where it says comps are picked for you.

Flakey

Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
South Carolina
I want to see the "limited SOW that the intended user is satisfied with" that complies with "The Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) in the process". Must be a helluva an "assist" from the MVP Platform.

jay trotta

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Connecticut
I want to see the "limited SOW that the intended user is satisfied with" that complies with "The Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) in the process". Must be a helluva an "assist" from the MVP Platform.

If that's your real photo, you have seen all of this before it materialized...........ROFL

Mike Kennedy

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
New York
"MarketValue Pro (MVP) is a retrospective desktop appraisal product with data about the subject property coming from a previous appraisal report."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks