• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Solicitation from India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Rex

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
North Carolina
Got this over the weekend, anybody else get it?

Dear Sir/Madam,

How are you & how is appraisal business doing?

My name is [email protected]****** ****, from New Delhi, India. I am working as a freelancer from home helping Appraisers with their data processing needs for the past 5 years.

I got your contact from your web site www.#$#$##/.

This is in regards to the data entry support in respect of following:-

1) Appraisal Report Data Entry -Filling out subject & comps data
using your Field Inspection Data & MLS Listings pulled.

2) Zaio Pre-Scoring of Homes using high speed internet.
3) Entering your orders into systems as etrac & Xsite or any other intranet system you might be using.
4) Helping you promote your business by maintaining Lenders Database
& emailing lenders on regular basis.
5) Any other specific data assistance.
The conditional Support is available for an expense as low as $50 a month.
The appraisal report data entry is $5 per assignment. This includes data entry for subject from field inspection notes & data entry for comps using MLS raw data. The subject & comps raw data will be emailed by you.

I am equipped with Wintotal and Clickforms. I can do neighborhood boundaries using mapquest & insert location map too. You can get a sample report done free of cost, there is no obligation. Just send me sub + comp data + your basic template that can be cloned for a new report.

Please note that i am working US timings, so i am doing night shifts for past 5 years. You get your work done in few hours, thus turn time is excellent & so is the quality. You can contact at ########## anytime for more information on above. I would love to answer any queries. Your time with this matter is much appreciated.

If you do lesser appraisal now a days, you would still find my assistance helpful because you will save at least 2 hours on preparing each report. Additionally, you will get a helping hand during rush hours.
Looking forward to speak with you,
[email protected]*********
###################
You can call me at ############.

Hamlet

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Ohio
Looking forward to speak with you,

Me thinky me no likes this...:new_snipersmilie:

David Wimpelberg

Staff member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
New York
One of the funnier posts I read on the forum was someone stating that he was going to retire and do desktop appraisals from overseas.

JT1974

Professional Status
State
Wisconsin
Maybe somebody could hire this guy as their personal phone monkey to deal with the other phone monkeys from India. Next time they call to harass you, just give them Punjab's number. I think it would be kinda fun to listen to two Indian's with fake american names arguing with each other in broken English.

Mike Plumlee

Professional Status
State
Texas
Maybe the Brightest of the Bright Horses

Bingo. We have a winner. Obviously this gentleman from India is leveraging his relationship with a certain Zaio multi-zone owner.

Scott Kibler

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Illinois
I never understood why people would hire anybody to do data entry into appraisal forms. That's got to be the easiest and least time consuming aspect of the process. Just reviewing such a person's work for accuracy would negate any time savings.

Mountain Man

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Georgia
At least his English is better than most...
he used obligation and queries. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks