• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Someone to Educate me in Commercial Appraisal in South Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coleman

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
South Carolina
I have been doing residential work for over a year now as a trainee. I know I still have a lot to learn. However, my ultimate goal is to become a Certified General Appraiser. I would like to train under someone who can properly mentor me in commercial work. I have completed all of the educational requirements and passed the state exam for my CR license. I am a very hard worker that pays close attention to details and driven by the desire to be the best I can possibly be. Please PM me if you would like to discuss any opportunities or can point me in the right direction. If you are a form filler or a comp checker don't bother. If you are USPAP compliant and appreciate professionalism and bettering the business then we might be able to work together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks