• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Spam mail from AppraiserUSA.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annemieke Roell

Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Oklahoma
I vaguely recall Wayne saying somewhere that he would like to have spam originating from AppraiserUSA forwarded to him

Which email address can I send that to?

Head Surfer

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Annemieke Roell said:
I vaguely recall Wayne saying somewhere that he would like to have spam originating from AppraiserUSA forwarded to him

Which email address can I send that to?
Hi,

Send it to support at appraiserusa.com (replace the at with an @ and delete the spaces)

Just to clarify, the spam didn't originate from AppraiserUSA.com, it originated with whomever put the spam in the form and clicked the submit button.

Annemieke Roell

Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Oklahoma
Didn't mean to imply that the spam originated from appraiserUSA, Wayne, and apologize if it came across that way.

Head Surfer

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Annemieke Roell said:
Didn't mean to imply that the spam originated from appraiserUSA, Wayne, and apologize if it came across that way.
No apology necessary, I knew what you meant, I just wanted to clarify for anyone else reading this thread.

Annemieke Roell

Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Oklahoma
I am so sick of spammers. They should be hung by their toes. I must get 50 a day from all sources.

Smokey Bear

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
Annemieke Roell said:
I am so sick of spammers. They should be hung by their toes. I must get 50 a day from all sources.
Only 50? You're doing good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks