• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

Spark For Appraisers, Customer Service

ZZGAMAZZ

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
So I call Spark to ask a question about the functionality. Get voice mail. (It's only 3 am PST but I am fueled with the desire to maximize my revenue by taxing my endurance.) My question is trifling so I don't bother leaving a message. Short time later I receive a call from Spark Customer Service that is aware of a missed call. WTF. An organization that returns a missed call even though the client doesn't leave a message. Unheard of in the annals of Contemporary Customer Service. KUDO. KUDO. KUDO.

Tom D

Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Pennsylvania
spark is one of the best, but then i have the email address of the owner. he always answered, and made any change that i needed. i will assume that his business has increased quit a bit.
sometimes customers service is still the boss, until they can afford to actually have a separate customer agent. anyway, i love the product and everyone there. this was not a paid comment.

AMF13

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
They must not get all the trash hang up calls I get.
No way I am calling back if you leave no message.

ZZGAMAZZ

Professional Status
State
California
They must not get all the trash hang up calls I get.
No way I am calling back if you leave no message.
I haven't even retrieved a voice message for weeks. Texts yep. Email yep. Unknown how much $$$$ I'm leaving on the table but just don't care enough,,,

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks