• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Specific statistical foreclosure data

Status
Not open for further replies.

paragonrea

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
Request from the head underwriter at PFG asked for: Specific Statistical Foreclosure and REO Data, for the subject's market area. I have done some research and have absolutely no idea where to get the specific statistical data. I gave them the comment that there are no know REO's or foreclosures in the subject and comparable s's subdivisions, not good enough. Any help would be appreciated, the LO is breathing down my neck for the information.

Dr Seuss

Professional Status
State
Florida
Just off the top of my head...maybe quote stats from recent articles by your local media, wittle down a searchable area in RealtyTrac by zip, or maybe search your MLS by city or zip for forclosure listings? :unsure:

mwbode

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
Realquest provides preforeclosure, bank owned and auction properties now for FREE on the front page of www.realquest.com It gives you a clue of the distressed activity in the direct market of a subject property.

paragonrea

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
Thanks for the information MW. I do not typically use Realquest, ISC is what I have used for 15 years and it has been hard to convert over. Turns out they dropped the request.

maddmims

Freshman Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
check with county clerk...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks