• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

State licensed, seeking employment in the Charlotte, NC area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwhitmore

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
North Carolina
Greetings,
I'm currently state licensed in Michigan & North Carolina, at this time my goal is to obtain a position as an appraiser with an independent appraisal firm. I consider myself a hard working, ethical and focused individual and seek the opportunity to work with like minded people. I have approximately two years experience working in the appraisal field back in Michigan, although I do have experience I feel it necessary to work with someone who has experience and knowledge of the Charlotte NC area market as I'm new to the area.
My hope is to find employment with a local appraiser, establish and build a lasting business and hopefully personal relationship of which would be beneficial to all involved. Although limited at this time, I do have contacts I'm currently working with regarding bringing work to the firm and will continue to expand this base as rapidly as possible.

I sincerely look forward to speaking with anyone interested, those who may like to speak with me, please e-mail at the following address:
[email protected] ---Update: I've been given a great opportunity to work with an outstanding appraiser. Thanx folks.

Thank you
Gary Whitmore

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks