• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

Subject / Rent Schedule Data......

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Wilson

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Illinois
I've been using a lot a SF rent schedules in my reports lately and have noticed that when I add a rent schedule, the subject data does not transfer to that form. <_<

Am I missing a step or does subject data not transfer to this form?

If not, it should.........

Richard Whitt Jr.

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
Texas
I got this e-mail today and called. It was went to me by mistake apparently.
Dear Mercury Lender,

The purpose of this email is to alert you to a change in the way your appraisal
orders will be processed. Starting today, any appraisal orders that are declined
or not acknowledged within the required timeframe, currently 24 hours, will be
automatically reassigned to another appraiser. The new appraiser is chosen based
on a performance rating obtained from factors such as number of orders accepted,
completed on the network and expired. High ratings indicate appraisers who are
likely to quickly accept the order and deliver the report on time.

When an order is reassigned, you will automatically receive a status email and/or
fax notifying you of the reassignment. No further action is required from you
at this point. If for any reason you do not want your orders automatically reassigned
you can turn off this feature in your profile under "Appraisal Ordering Options".
To edit your profileor place orders go to http://www.alamode.com/mercury.

If you have any questions about this or anything else, please don't hesitate
to call one of our representatives. You can reach us by phone at 1-800-434-7203.

Sincerely,
Brad A. Eaton
Mercury Product Manager
a la mode, inc.
www.alamode.com/mercury

So don't delay, accept those orders!

rico

Stone

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Wisconsin
John - I have noticed the same thing. I don't do that many, so I have never investigated. I will be interested to see what other people have to say about this.

Richard - What the heck does this have to do with the topic? Maybe I am dense, but shouldn't you have started a new topic with this? No offense intended, just think you would get more attention to your topic if you started your own thread.

Michael

ps - I HATE sf rent schedules. I get awfully sick of calling landlords and being told it is none of my business.

Mike Garrett RAA

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Colorado
I don't like them either and getting a lot of them due to everyone refinancing. For what it is worth, I use the MLS data base to find rental properties. I do my cma search and then as a final action, enter "tenant" in the owner/occupant box. It usually gives me some listings that are rental properties. I then call the agent to find out the rents. Other appraisers I know also all property management companies for rent data.

Brings up a point....what is a typical charge for the single family rent schedule and income/expense analysis? I have been getting $50 per form but I think that is pretty cheap these days.

Stone

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Wisconsin
Mike - I charge a lot more than $50 for those. The problem for me with these is that there aren't many single family houses with tenants in my MLS for the small city I do most of these. When I can get data, I don't mind too much, but I spent more than a day just trying to get data for the last couple I did. Yuck.

Mike Unser

Freshman Member
Professional Status
IT Professional-Appraisal Related
State
Texas
Originally posted by John Wilson@Jun 4 2003, 01:14 PM
I've been using a lot a SF rent schedules in my reports lately and have noticed that when I add a rent schedule, the subject data does not transfer to that form. <_<

Am I missing a step or does subject data not transfer to this form?

If not, it should.........
John, we have a substantial WinTOTAL update in our beta members hands right now. It contains new comp, rental, and listing features and it has new field-locking capabilities (you can do things like control calcs and transfers to any field in a form - even within major forms). As an example of the rental/listing additions in the update, you can toss in the SF rent schedule or listing addenda into your reports and they'll be added and work similar to additional comp pages.

Our beta members have been testing the changes for about three weeks now. In terms of how WinTOTAL handles data and what we've added, it's the largest reaching update we've developed in over 5 years. I expect it to be in beta for at least another week and probably closer to two.

Mike Unser
Product Line Manager
a la mode, inc.

Stone

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Wisconsin
Mike Unser -

That sounds great. It will be nice to have some controll over this.

Michae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks