• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Sugar Vs. Fat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis Fowl

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Michigan
Butter bad use margarine. Salt will kill you. Oh wait, margarine is bad and butter is better. Sugar is bad. Oh wait, your body needs salt. And on and on and on and on....
Tell you what...I will eat whatever the frick I feel like eating and not feel guilty about it. No one gets out alive anyway so all these experts can crawl on down outta my *ss about it. Don't want salt in your diet...good for you. Whatever creams your Twinkie I says...

DTB

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Illinois
Thanks Terrel ... I am open to any information you have on the above .... I know that Mercola's in the business of mostly selling supplements and is often off the wall on some of his recipes etc.

Thank you again
My wife went to Mercola for about 6 months. Got the saliva tests, the whole spiel. Diagnosed with adrenal fatigue. Got all the supplements blah, blah, blah.

Finally went to a top flight endocrinologist who diagnosed he with Hashimoto' disease. Simple prescription, good to go.

Best all around diet is the one bobybuilders have used for 50 years.

High protein, low carbs, medium fats.

Meandering

Elite Member
Professional Status
Real Estate Agent or Broker
State
Pennsylvania
From what I've read and heard, the Atkins diet is about as good as it gets, low carb

Yes but also is very low fiber.

So when you find it very uncomfortable around your mid-section, you'll know it's because your full of stuff that needs fiber to move it along and out.

DTB

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Illinois

So when you find it very uncomfortable around your mid-section, you'll know it's because your full of stuff that needs fiber to move it along and out.

Water and exercise

CindyR

Professional Status
State
Arizona

wow. what an eloquent description.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks